INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Tamaraabytahani.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them.
Kindly, note that Tamaraabytahani.com does not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does Tamaraabytahani.com have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning Please close my anitadongre.com account in the subject line. We will disable access to your account within 2 working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
WHEN / HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfil your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
We may at certain times make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your contact information to send you:
We use your personal information to:
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.