REFUNDS & RETURNS
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. We'll give you an exchange on that piece in another color, a different size, or an entirely new style.
In the unlikely event that something you ordered from tamaraabytahani.com is damaged or defective, or if product delivered is different from what you had expected in size or style, you may exchange the product. Please ensure the product is unused and in the same condition as you received it with original invoice, and preferably in its original packaging and price tags. We accept returns of the product for exchange within 15 days from the date on which your order was delivered. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you on the same.
Once received, we follow the quality check process and the customer care team at tamaraabytahani.com will update on exchange.
Kindly write to us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Merchandise bought on discount is considered as final sale, and hence is not eligible for refund or exchange.
An online credit coupon is a digital credit note which you can avail in lieu of merchandise return or exchange on www.tamaraabytahani.com. This coupon is valid for 90 days on a single purchase. Please apply this coupon at checkout to avail the discount. Please note the coupon is applicable on a cart value equal to or higher than the coupon value. Any cart value exceeding the coupon amount will be borne by you.
We do not offer merchandise exchanges and/or returns on orders shipped internationally. In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the order.
Refunds on international orders do not include duties, taxes and tariffs paid by customer.
- How to Store your Pretty Outfits :
- The garments should be stored in the original garment bags, coverings and pouches provided.
- Embroidered garments should be stored in a ventilated space, and not in stuffed attics and basements where air ventilation is limited. Embroidered garments should not be stored in plastic bags and coverings, it can lead to build up of moisture in the clothing causing mildew.
- All the garments should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Heavy weighted garments such as bridal lehengas must be folded with acid-free tissue paper placed in between the folds. Hanged storage of heavy weighted garments can lead the fabric to stretch and distort from its original form.
- The garments should not be placed in direct yellow light, spotlight and sunlight, to avoid discoloration.
- Make sure to steam iron only on the reverse side of the fabric to avoid damage and distortion of the fabric.
- Do Not use flat iron, only steam iron must be used to iron the fabrics.
- All embroidered and non-embroidered garments must be Dry Cleaned Only.